CALL FOR PRICING
The TENS 3 is a high quality TENS unit that uses the newest technology of a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance. The TENS 3 has the ease of operation of an analog unit with the accuracy of a digital unit! The TENS 3 comes standard with a Safety Amplitude Cap, which is a transparent pivoting cap that closes over the amplitude knobs to help protect the user from power jolts from accidental knob movements.
The TENS 3 is a dual-channel device with 3 modes of operation (B,N,M). Both its pulse width and frequency are adjustable. It also comes equipped with a 30, 60, and 90 minute timer. Case included.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 30 to 260 microseconds
- Modulation Mode: Pulse rate is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds (in max 1150 Hz). Pulse rate decreases linearly over a period of 4 seconds from the control setting value to a value which is 40% less. The lower pulse rate will continue for 1 second. Then increase linearly over a 4 second period to its original value. The original pulse rate will continue for 1 second. The cycle is then repeated.
- Burst Mode: Bursts occur twice every second. Pulse width (adjustable), frequency=100 Hz
- Wave Form: Asymetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 15, 30 minutes or Continue
- Voltage: 0 to 40 V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Max. Charge per pulse: 20 micro-coulombs
- Power Supply: One 9-volt battery (alkaline, or nickel-cadmium rechargable)
- Battery Life: Approximately 50 hours at nominal settings
- Size: 95 (H) x 65 (W) x (23.5 (T) mm
- Weight: 115 grams (battery included)
- Braces, Supports & Pillows
- Liberty Made® Electrodes
- Reusable Hot/Cold Packs
- Hydrocollator Packs
- TENS Units
- Terry Covers
- Register A Product & Info
We will send you an email to reset your password.